I don't wanna look at how long its been since I wrote, but I can say that having a sick baby is really time consuming and exhausting. On what should have been our last day in Idaho J started vomiting and had a fever, so Amy and I took him to the Emergency Room. He was ok, just his first real illness and it scared me! We ended up having a few problems with the truck, that Kevin was able to fix, but I didn't want to drive home alone with J being sick, so my mom flew over to Boise to drive home with us. We finally made it home and grandma watched J that night so I could finally get some sleep. J went to the dr back at Madigan, and he had lost over half a pound from not eating, and they said he had a virus that would have to run its course. It is cleared up now and he is finally eating and gaining the weight back that he lost. I have been really tired the last week myself, but am finally starting to feel myself again as well. Glad its over for both of us!
That's really all there is to update on, being sick we haven't really got out and done much.
Hopefully April will speed by; we are almost on a month countdown for our trip to see Brandon. And I couldn't be more excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment