Hello from Idaho! We had a pretty successful 10 hour drive over. J was a little trooper!
I am having a great time visiting Kevin, Amy and Chloe. Chloe is talking up a storm now, I remember her as a little baby and she is such a beautiful, smart little girl now!
Yesterday Kevin took Chloe and I up in his plane while Amy watched Jaydon. Then we all went to see Tangled, it was a really cute movie and J did really well! The movie theater took every other row of seats out and put tables in, then served food during the movie! It was such a good idea. I'd much rather pay $3 for a movie and have a nice $10 meal than pay $10 for a movie and then $$$$ for junk food snacks! Today we went to church and are going to Amy's parents house later on.
We are having a blast, but it is making me miss our 4th link, Brandon. We had so many good times together in flight school! Just wanted to update so far on our fun weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment