03 March 2011

happy 7 months!

First of all happy 7 months to my little man! Where is the time going? He was such a little trooper today while my mom and friends helped me pack and get out of my apartment. ALMOST DONE!!!! I can't wait, seriously. Moving is stressful. But bad neighbors are worse. I am glad to be out of there.

I'm going to give myself a little bit to see if it actually was the bad neighbors keeping me from sleeping. But the last couple nights I haven't been able to sleep even though it's quiet at grandma's. Thinking I'll ask the dr if there is something I can take, because seriously, I can't keep going on being this cranky from lack of sleep! 7 months old demand energy from mommy!

The last 2 days have been hard core moving, not much else. I lost my debit card! So I called the bank to have it cancelled and replaced. Then I found it, figures. I'm surprised I haven't lost anything else like keys or my wallet. Guess if I can get out of my apartment and unpack here in one piece it'll be a success.

It's almost dinner time, grandma is making us a mini Thanksgiving feast. I can't wait. Thinking I'll make tonight an early night as well. Hope ya'll are doing fabulous!

P.S. 63 bottles of pop on the wall! We had to put 2 bottles back on because the Army likes to give us bottles then take them away...but still getting close! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment