FINALLY I have my ticket for Italy! $1,490 later..that was painful! But I have my "dream flights" (if there is such a thing with a 9 month old) and no 21 hour layover in Europe-no thanks. Super excited for the trip, still not looking forward to the trans Atlantic flights but we'll make it work. I requested all window seats near the lavatories with no one sitting next to me yet; maybe I'll get lucky and J will get his own seat for free... $1,490 x 2, umm not gonna happen. I cannot wait to see my in-laws and my husband. Now I need to invest in a blow up neck pillow and practice strategically packing my diaper bag to ensure I will have enough supplies!
I rented a storage unit today. $90 a month..sure beats the $350 we pay for storage in Hawaii! I got a few boxes moved but Mr. J needed me so I called it quits. Going to try to dent it tomorrow. Moving with an almost 7 month old is neither easy nor fun. He sure is a needy little booger. Cute though. I guess if it takes me 3 days to do one days worth of moving so be it.
Since when does he sit up on his own?? I swear every single day he surprises me with something new. Instead of the big "tiiimberrr" a billion times per sitting session he only tips over occasionally. Mostly when he gets too excited and that big head of his makes him lose balance. Reminds me of someone..wonder who.. Did I tell you that the unit had to order an XL flight helmet for Brandon? Hehe. I love my big headed boys something fierce. Oh P.S. J is up on his hands and knees just a-rockin'. Won't be long til I have a crawler on my hands. He had some peas and bananas today. Sometimes I feel like a mean momma for giving him such awkward meals, but he loves it. My big eater :) Where oh where did the last 7 months go!?
Time for cake and ice cream! It is great-grandpa Ken's birthday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment