We went to Six Flags in Atlanta with our roommates Darren and Mike.
We waited over an hour for our first roller coaster of the day, the Goliath! Little did I know, there was a huge plan in store! Darren and Mike went to ask the operator where the camera would be- you know the camera that takes the picture of you with your hands in the air, screaming, that they always over charge you for at the end of the ride?? Well they got in line for the row behind us. I said they should sit next to us but they shrugged it off. After the ride, B stalled me by taking a picture of us while Mike and Darren went to make sure the photo of them holding up the banners had turned out.
When we got to the photo booth, this is what I saw...
And when I turned around...
I was so excited!! After sharing the news, we continued on the rest of our Six Flags adventure. Then later that night we went to dinner at PF Changs later to celebrate. What a scheming, romantic husband I have!!


What a wonderful story - made me smile. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I tried to link my real blog (www.rubinary.com), but blogger won't let me for some reason. :(