Wow J...wow. More times than I can count per day, J takes off his shorts and diaper (he usually runs around shirtless anyway because its so. dang. hot) Based on the readiness signs I researched on the internet, I don't think he is quite ready to potty train yet...but why is he always naked?!?! I really do love having a toddler...really...
We have been laying low the last couple days. Brandon is on AT, so he's been flying around and we don't get much awake time together. Such is life. We are still looking to get settled down in the next couple months. I am also starting to toy around with ideas for J's second birthday. I think I want to do a construction theme, but I may end up doing something with the Bubble Guppies because that seems to be J's favorite show right now. The other day I heard B singing one of the songs to J...so it ISN'T just stay at home moms that get these songs stuck in their heads, apparently dads are fair game to the trap of cartoon craziness. Bubble Guppies is cute, but when J says "bub bub bub" ALL day it gets a little old.
Not much else is new... getting excited to get settled finally. If you follow me on Pinterest you will see my millions of ideas for decorating, organizing and cooking etc in my Welcome to Kim's House board...soon Kim will have a house :) Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment