28 February 2011

first blog!

Well I attempted to blog once before...sadly I dont remember the name of that one or the password...sooo I started a new one! As if facebook isn't enough, I thought I'd give myself another place to share info on little man, B, and ME.

As most of you know, Brandon is deployed. Man does it stink being apart! By the skin of my teeth and with help of family and friends, we have made it almost 5 months! J and I will get to see him for 2 weeks for R&R(a little vacation from deployment for you non military folk) soon, and we are so excited (well I am...J is excited about everything from poop to peas these days).  Turns out tickets to Europe are pretty darn expensive though, that'll be another post.

Today was rather uneventful...we are still sitting on a couple inches of snow, and it makes it hard to get anything done. I am in the process of moving back in with Grandma Pat and Ken, because I couldn't stand my noisy neighbors for one more second. I got my guest bathroom at my apartment cleaned today, woo. One more bathroom, two bedrooms, a living room, and a VERY messy kitchen to pack, move, and clean by Friday. Oh so exciting.

Well I hope you've enjoyed my first post. Not sure if I can do daily...but I shall try. Night all! P.S. I miss my Chinook Pilot <3

1 comment: